ere days before the eight-year deadline, the International Olympic Committee officially stripped U.S. cyclist Tyler Hamilton of his 2004 gold medal at the Athens games on doping charges. The revocation was prompted by his recent admission to doping on CBS' 60 minutes. The medal will now go to Russian cyclist Viatcheslav Ekimov; American rider Bobby Julich will be moved up from bronze to silver; and Australian Michael Rogers will be moved up to the podium to earn the bronze.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- How Lululemon went sour
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Subscribe to the Week