amaican phenomenon Usain Bolt and his countrymen took gold in the 4X100 relay Saturday, setting a new world's record with a time of 36.84. Bolt, who had already won both the 100m and the 200m sprints, anchored the effort, bringing his medal haul at the London Games to three golds. Team USA took silver in the relay, matching the previous world record time of 37.04.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Subscribe to the Week