Jamaican phenomenon Usain Bolt and his countrymen took gold in the 4X100 relay Saturday, setting a new world's record with a time of 36.84. Bolt, who had already won both the 100m and the 200m sprints, anchored the effort, bringing his medal haul at the London Games to three golds. Team USA took silver in the relay, matching the previous world record time of 37.04.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week