amaican phenomenon Usain Bolt and his countrymen took gold in the 4X100 relay Saturday, setting a new world's record with a time of 36.84. Bolt, who had already won both the 100m and the 200m sprints, anchored the effort, bringing his medal haul at the London Games to three golds. Team USA took silver in the relay, matching the previous world record time of 37.04.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week