n Sunday, Egyptian security forces killed seven suspected militants during raids on hideouts in Sinai, the desert peninsula that borders Israel and the Gaza Strip. Tensions in the region have risen sharply after 16 Egyptian soldiers were killed by suspected militants last weekend, when Egypt decided to launch airstrikes in Sinai. Sunday's deaths were the first reported casualties among suspected militants since Egypt began its offensive.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- 5 reasons child pageants are bad for kids
- The problem with paying it forward
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week