n Saturday, First Lady Michelle Obama surprised doctors and nurses at the Medical Center of Aurora in Colorado, where victims of the July 20 shooting at a screening of The Dark Knight Rises were taken to be treated after the massacre. Twelve people were killed and 58 were injured when alleged gunman James Holmes opened fire at the midnight screening. The First Lady thanked medical staff for caring for the victims in a visit that lasted an hour.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- All the World Cup mascots, ranked
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
Subscribe to the Week