ormer Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is moving back to Tucson, Ariz., from Houston, where she was recovering from a gunshot wound to the head she suffered at the hands of Jared Lee Loughner in January 2011. Giffords was one of 13 people injured in the shooting; six people were killed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week