Former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is moving back to Tucson, Ariz., from Houston, where she was recovering from a gunshot wound to the head she suffered at the hands of Jared Lee Loughner in January 2011. Giffords was one of 13 people injured in the shooting; six people were killed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The week's best photojournalism
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
Subscribe to the Week