Will Paul Ryan's extreme anti-choice views repel women?
Romney's veep pick seems to believe, argues Amanda Marcotte at Slate, that a fertilized egg has more rights than "an actual woman with a real brain and feelings"
Paul Ryan speaks during a news conference on the debt limit impasse in August 2011: Ryan's "winning political style is a nut that no one has been able to crack yet," says Politico.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week