Will Paul Ryan's extreme anti-choice views repel women?
Romney's veep pick seems to believe, argues Amanda Marcotte at Slate, that a fertilized egg has more rights than "an actual woman with a real brain and feelings"
Paul Ryan speaks during a news conference on the debt limit impasse in August 2011: Ryan's "winning political style is a nut that no one has been able to crack yet," says Politico.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week