Will Paul Ryan's extreme anti-choice views repel women?
Romney's veep pick seems to believe, argues Amanda Marcotte at Slate, that a fertilized egg has more rights than "an actual woman with a real brain and feelings"
Paul Ryan speaks during a news conference on the debt limit impasse in August 2011: Ryan's "winning political style is a nut that no one has been able to crack yet," says Politico.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week