Will Paul Ryan's extreme anti-choice views repel women?
Romney's veep pick seems to believe, argues Amanda Marcotte at Slate, that a fertilized egg has more rights than "an actual woman with a real brain and feelings"
Paul Ryan speaks during a news conference on the debt limit impasse in August 2011: Ryan's "winning political style is a nut that no one has been able to crack yet," says Politico.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
Subscribe to the Week