How Twitter is making our elections worse
If the next presidential election goes into overtime, heaven help us. It's gonna get ugly.
Twitter will begin censoring tweets in countries where controversial 140-character missives violate local laws.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week