How Twitter is making our elections worse
If the next presidential election goes into overtime, heaven help us. It's gonna get ugly.
Twitter will begin censoring tweets in countries where controversial 140-character missives violate local laws.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week