3 ways you can succeed by thinking like an Olympic athlete
Olympic athletes have been laser-focused on their sport from an early age. Here's how to become as dedicated as they are — and reap professional rewards
Gabby Douglas, 16, competes on the balance beam during her gold-medal winning performance Thursday at the London Olympics.
Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The economics of Halloween: By the numbers
Subscribe to the Week