3 ways you can succeed by thinking like an Olympic athlete
Olympic athletes have been laser-focused on their sport from an early age. Here's how to become as dedicated as they are — and reap professional rewards
Gabby Douglas, 16, competes on the balance beam during her gold-medal winning performance Thursday at the London Olympics.
Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- How to flirt, according to science
- Game of Thrones recap: 'The Lion and the Rose'
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week