3 ways you can succeed by thinking like an Olympic athlete
Olympic athletes have been laser-focused on their sport from an early age. Here's how to become as dedicated as they are — and reap professional rewards
Gabby Douglas, 16, competes on the balance beam during her gold-medal winning performance Thursday at the London Olympics.
Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week