3 ways you can succeed by thinking like an Olympic athlete
Olympic athletes have been laser-focused on their sport from an early age. Here's how to become as dedicated as they are — and reap professional rewards
Gabby Douglas, 16, competes on the balance beam during her gold-medal winning performance Thursday at the London Olympics.
Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week