Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton says in the September issue of Vogue that she isn't ruling out following in her father and mother's footsteps, and making a run for elected office. Before her mom, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, made her bid for the Democratic presidential nomination, Chelsea says, she never imagined going into politics. "Her life is a testament to the principle that there are many ways to serve," the younger Clinton says. So now she, too, would consider taking the plunge if "it was something I felt called to do."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Surviving a plane crash
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
Subscribe to the Week