Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton says in the September issue of Vogue that she isn't ruling out following in her father and mother's footsteps, and making a run for elected office. Before her mom, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, made her bid for the Democratic presidential nomination, Chelsea says, she never imagined going into politics. "Her life is a testament to the principle that there are many ways to serve," the younger Clinton says. So now she, too, would consider taking the plunge if "it was something I felt called to do."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week