What does Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?
"The same as Mitt Romney: nothing," argues Fred Kaplan at Slate
Democrats take a good hard look at Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)'s tax plan, and conclude that the only way the numbers work out is if middle class families are deprived of key deductions... and end up paying more.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week