What does Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?
"The same as Mitt Romney: nothing," argues Fred Kaplan at Slate
Democrats take a good hard look at Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)'s tax plan, and conclude that the only way the numbers work out is if middle class families are deprived of key deductions... and end up paying more.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week