How to get a job at Apple
Whether you'd like to become an engineer or an Apple Genius, Claire Gordon at AOL offers some insight into how to snag a position within the Apple universe
The Apple store on Fifth Avenue in New York City: The New York Times reports that Apple avoided paying an estimated $2.4 billion in federal taxes last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week