How to get a job at Apple
Whether you'd like to become an engineer or an Apple Genius, Claire Gordon at AOL offers some insight into how to snag a position within the Apple universe
The Apple store on Fifth Avenue in New York City: The New York Times reports that Apple avoided paying an estimated $2.4 billion in federal taxes last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week