n outbreak of salmonella has killed two people and sickened 141 others across 20 states. The source of the outbreak has been linked to cantaloupes from a farm in Indiana. The outbreak has been the worst in Kentucky, where two people died and an estimated 50 others have been infected. The Centers for Disease Control is warning consumers to be extra aware of where their melons are coming from, and if in doubt, to throw the fruit out.
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Do Republicans need a Plan B on ObamaCare?
Subscribe to the Week