Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will release his entire 2011 tax return by Oct. 15, according to his campaign. The statement comes as Team Obama revs up its demands that Romney release more years of returns. Romney had previously released his 2010 tax returns and estimates for 2011. Romney has said he does not plan to make any more years of his tax returns public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week