Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will release his entire 2011 tax return by Oct. 15, according to his campaign. The statement comes as Team Obama revs up its demands that Romney release more years of returns. Romney had previously released his 2010 tax returns and estimates for 2011. Romney has said he does not plan to make any more years of his tax returns public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week