Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will release his entire 2011 tax return by Oct. 15, according to his campaign. The statement comes as Team Obama revs up its demands that Romney release more years of returns. Romney had previously released his 2010 tax returns and estimates for 2011. Romney has said he does not plan to make any more years of his tax returns public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week