everal major investors in Groupon have decided to bail on the daily-deals site, which was once expected to yield immense profits. That includes Silicon Valley vet Marc Andreesen and at least four other major investors. Last week Groupon released a disappointing earnings report, and its stock price began to sink to a record low. Since its IPO last fall, Groupon has lost more than three-quarters of its stock market value.
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 7 gender options
Subscribe to the Week