How Paul Ryan's budget would affect the average family
Tax hikes, service cuts, a Medicare overhaul — Bruce Watson at Aol examines how Ryan's "Path to Prosperity" would change your bottom line
Rep. Paul Ryan's (R-Wis.) budget would reduce the top individual and corporate tax rates to 25 percent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week