How Paul Ryan's budget would affect the average family
Tax hikes, service cuts, a Medicare overhaul — Bruce Watson at Aol examines how Ryan's "Path to Prosperity" would change your bottom line
Rep. Paul Ryan's (R-Wis.) budget would reduce the top individual and corporate tax rates to 25 percent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
Subscribe to the Week