How Paul Ryan's budget would affect the average family
Tax hikes, service cuts, a Medicare overhaul — Bruce Watson at Aol examines how Ryan's "Path to Prosperity" would change your bottom line
Rep. Paul Ryan's (R-Wis.) budget would reduce the top individual and corporate tax rates to 25 percent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Subscribe to the Week