Is baseball more hazardous to players' health than football?
Sure, baseball players are less vulnerable to injuries on the field. But they play 10 times as many games, and their careers last much longer than football players
Is baseball really more hazardous to players' health than football?
Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to develop a photographic memory in 4 easy steps
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week