rosecutors involved in the phone hacking scandal that has disgraced News Corp., run by Rupert Murdoch (pictured), will reveal the names of up to 600 victims in the next few weeks. Approximately 200 names have already been made public, including A-listers like Jude Law, Paul McCartney, and Sienna Miller. More celebs are expected to be on the list.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A good night's sleep gives you an edge at work
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week