Prosecutors involved in the phone hacking scandal that has disgraced News Corp., run by Rupert Murdoch (pictured), will reveal the names of up to 600 victims in the next few weeks. Approximately 200 names have already been made public, including A-listers like Jude Law, Paul McCartney, and Sienna Miller. More celebs are expected to be on the list.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week