rosecutors involved in the phone hacking scandal that has disgraced News Corp., run by Rupert Murdoch (pictured), will reveal the names of up to 600 victims in the next few weeks. Approximately 200 names have already been made public, including A-listers like Jude Law, Paul McCartney, and Sienna Miller. More celebs are expected to be on the list.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week