Prosecutors involved in the phone hacking scandal that has disgraced News Corp., run by Rupert Murdoch (pictured), will reveal the names of up to 600 victims in the next few weeks. Approximately 200 names have already been made public, including A-listers like Jude Law, Paul McCartney, and Sienna Miller. More celebs are expected to be on the list.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week