The Clarence House is confirming that photographs of Prince Harry running around a Las Vegas hotel room without clothes are indeed the naked truth. The embarrassing photos, obtained by TMZ, were posted after the young royal attended a party at the MGM Grand on Friday and participated in a game of strip billiards. The Clarence House told AFP the Sin City snaps were genuine but would not comment further.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week