he Clarence House is confirming that photographs of Prince Harry running around a Las Vegas hotel room without clothes are indeed the naked truth. The embarrassing photos, obtained by TMZ, were posted after the young royal attended a party at the MGM Grand on Friday and participated in a game of strip billiards. The Clarence House told AFP the Sin City snaps were genuine but would not comment further.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week