he Clarence House is confirming that photographs of Prince Harry running around a Las Vegas hotel room without clothes are indeed the naked truth. The embarrassing photos, obtained by TMZ, were posted after the young royal attended a party at the MGM Grand on Friday and participated in a game of strip billiards. The Clarence House told AFP the Sin City snaps were genuine but would not comment further.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week