The Clarence House is confirming that photographs of Prince Harry running around a Las Vegas hotel room without clothes are indeed the naked truth. The embarrassing photos, obtained by TMZ, were posted after the young royal attended a party at the MGM Grand on Friday and participated in a game of strip billiards. The Clarence House told AFP the Sin City snaps were genuine but would not comment further.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
Paul Allen's 'bitter' Bill-Gates-bashing memoir
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week