n Wednesday, a subsidiary of the book publisher Penguin Group announced that it would publish a blow-by-blow account of the commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden, written by an unidentified Navy SEAL who participated in the raid. The book — titled No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed bin Laden — is due out on September 11 and has the potential to roil the presidential race just months before election day. The author, who is using a pen name, is reportedly no longer on active duty.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- The executioners' lament
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 5 reasons child pageants are bad for kids
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week