ox News reported on Thursday the identity of the Navy SEAL who is preparing to publish a firsthand account of the American commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011. The SEAL was identified as 36-year-old Matt Bissonnette, a fact later confirmed by the Defense Department. Due to concerns for his safety, Bissonnette had intended to use a nom de plume to hide his identity, and his publisher says it does not have plans to change its publicity strategy, which included having Bissonnette interviewed on television in disguise.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The executioners' lament
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week