ust in time for the holidays: The much-hyped iPad Mini will be unveiled in October, following the September launch of the iPhone 5. Apple has not yet confirmed the iPad Mini release, but the launch date, first reported by All Things D, has since been corroborated by multiple sources. The more petite iPad is set to have a 7.85-inch display and be cheaper than the current device.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
Subscribe to the Week