Just in time for the holidays: The much-hyped iPad Mini will be unveiled in October, following the September launch of the iPhone 5. Apple has not yet confirmed the iPad Mini release, but the launch date, first reported by All Things D, has since been corroborated by multiple sources. The more petite iPad is set to have a 7.85-inch display and be cheaper than the current device.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week