Just in time for the holidays: The much-hyped iPad Mini will be unveiled in October, following the September launch of the iPhone 5. Apple has not yet confirmed the iPad Mini release, but the launch date, first reported by All Things D, has since been corroborated by multiple sources. The more petite iPad is set to have a 7.85-inch display and be cheaper than the current device.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 secrets of the Vatican exposed
Subscribe to the Week