The GOP convention: How Republicans hope to reinvent Mitt Romney
Voters don't find the GOP candidate particularly likable or approachable, says John Dickerson at Slate. Will the RNC introduce a more authentic Mitt?
To turn around his heartless CEO reputation, Mitt Romney should try talking more about his Mormon faith, suggests Michael Gerson at The Washington Post.
David McNew/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
Subscribe to the Week