The GOP convention: How Republicans hope to reinvent Mitt Romney
Voters don't find the GOP candidate particularly likable or approachable, says John Dickerson at Slate. Will the RNC introduce a more authentic Mitt?
To turn around his heartless CEO reputation, Mitt Romney should try talking more about his Mormon faith, suggests Michael Gerson at The Washington Post.
David McNew/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week