The GOP convention: How Republicans hope to reinvent Mitt Romney
Voters don't find the GOP candidate particularly likable or approachable, says John Dickerson at Slate. Will the RNC introduce a more authentic Mitt?
To turn around his heartless CEO reputation, Mitt Romney should try talking more about his Mormon faith, suggests Michael Gerson at The Washington Post.
David McNew/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 18, 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week