The GOP convention: How Republicans hope to reinvent Mitt Romney
Voters don't find the GOP candidate particularly likable or approachable, says John Dickerson at Slate. Will the RNC introduce a more authentic Mitt?
To turn around his heartless CEO reputation, Mitt Romney should try talking more about his Mormon faith, suggests Michael Gerson at The Washington Post.
David McNew/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
Subscribe to the Week