The GOP convention: How Republicans hope to reinvent Mitt Romney
Voters don't find the GOP candidate particularly likable or approachable, says John Dickerson at Slate. Will the RNC introduce a more authentic Mitt?
To turn around his heartless CEO reputation, Mitt Romney should try talking more about his Mormon faith, suggests Michael Gerson at The Washington Post.
David McNew/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
Subscribe to the Week