Republican Mitt Romney officially clinched the GOP presidential nomination on Tuesday, as delegates at the party's national convention in Tampa, Fla., voted him as their 2012 presidential candidate. The convention continues through Thursday night, when Romney will give a speech and officially accept the nomination.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The next pandemic
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
Subscribe to the Week