epublican Mitt Romney officially clinched the GOP presidential nomination on Tuesday, as delegates at the party's national convention in Tampa, Fla., voted him as their 2012 presidential candidate. The convention continues through Thursday night, when Romney will give a speech and officially accept the nomination.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week