Republican Mitt Romney officially clinched the GOP presidential nomination on Tuesday, as delegates at the party's national convention in Tampa, Fla., voted him as their 2012 presidential candidate. The convention continues through Thursday night, when Romney will give a speech and officially accept the nomination.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week