nother reason to love chocolate: Men who indulge in the sweet treat may actually be lowering their risk of having a stroke, according to a new Swedish study. More than 37,000 men were followed for 10 years, and those who consumed the most (about one-third of a cup of chocolate chips each week) had a 17 percent lower risk of stroke than men who had little to none. The study was published in the journal Neurology.
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
Subscribe to the Week