Due to investors' increasing concerns with a slowdown in spending on social-network advertising, Facebook's stock hit a new low Friday, falling 4 percent to $18.41. The social networking site's stock has lost more than half its value since debuting at $38 a share just a few months ago.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week