Due to investors' increasing concerns with a slowdown in spending on social-network advertising, Facebook's stock hit a new low Friday, falling 4 percent to $18.41. The social networking site's stock has lost more than half its value since debuting at $38 a share just a few months ago.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week