Due to investors' increasing concerns with a slowdown in spending on social-network advertising, Facebook's stock hit a new low Friday, falling 4 percent to $18.41. The social networking site's stock has lost more than half its value since debuting at $38 a share just a few months ago.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
Subscribe to the Week