board Air Force One on Saturday, President Obama told USA Today that he's a "huge fan of Clint Eastwood." The interview came after the closing night of the Republican National Convention, during which Eastwood gave a speech and addressed an empty chair that he said was President Obama. Asked if he was offended by Eastwood's speech, Obama said, "One thing about being president or running for president — if you're easily offended, you should probably choose another profession."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The case for killing law school
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Putin's risky bet in eastern Ukraine
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week