Aboard Air Force One on Saturday, President Obama told USA Today that he's a "huge fan of Clint Eastwood." The interview came after the closing night of the Republican National Convention, during which Eastwood gave a speech and addressed an empty chair that he said was President Obama. Asked if he was offended by Eastwood's speech, Obama said, "One thing about being president or running for president — if you're easily offended, you should probably choose another profession."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week