board Air Force One on Saturday, President Obama told USA Today that he's a "huge fan of Clint Eastwood." The interview came after the closing night of the Republican National Convention, during which Eastwood gave a speech and addressed an empty chair that he said was President Obama. Asked if he was offended by Eastwood's speech, Obama said, "One thing about being president or running for president — if you're easily offended, you should probably choose another profession."
- The indignity of canine bath time
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week