ran may attack U.S. bases in the Middle East if Israel strikes Tehran's nuclear facilities — even if America played no role in such an Israeli attack, according to the leader of Lebanon's Iranian-backed militant group Hezbollah. The group's Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah declared: "A decision has been taken to respond and the response will be very great. The response will not be just inside the Israeli entity —American bases in the whole region could be Iranian targets. If Israel targets Iran, America bears responsibility."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The executioners' lament
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week