Iran may attack U.S. bases in the Middle East if Israel strikes Tehran's nuclear facilities — even if America played no role in such an Israeli attack, according to the leader of Lebanon's Iranian-backed militant group Hezbollah. The group's Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah declared: "A decision has been taken to respond and the response will be very great. The response will not be just inside the Israeli entity —American bases in the whole region could be Iranian targets. If Israel targets Iran, America bears responsibility."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why Japan is turning to high-tech floating islands to solve its energy needs
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week