he Democratic National Convention will begin in Charlotte, N.C., on Tuesday, as the Left tries to rally enthusiasm around President Obama, "who carries the power and burden of the incumbency." First Lady Michelle Obama will deliver what is likely the night's most anticipated speech. She'll take the stage in the 10 p.m. EST hour, after Julian Castro, the mayor of San Antonio and Latino rising star, gives the keynote. On Wednesday, Democrats will officially re-nominate Obama and Vice President Joe Biden with a roll call, and former President Bill Clinton will speak. On Thursday, the last night of the convention, Obama will address the crowd.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The executioners' lament
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week