Do Americans need more vacation time?
In the U.K., the law requires that an employee with 10 years of service gets at least 28 paid vacation days a year. In the U.S., that number is zero
Is it wrong to go on vacation when you're unemployed?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
Subscribe to the Week