For Cult of Obama members, there is no better place to load up on Yes We Can swag than at the Democratic National Convention. Whether you're in the market for an official Made In America birth certificate coffee mug or for more topical Obama merch, Charlotte, N.C., is a sea of Democratic gear. Here a look at the clever, the surprising, and the downright odd items up for sale.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week