For Cult of Obama members, there is no better place to load up on Yes We Can swag than at the Democratic National Convention. Whether you're in the market for an official Made In America birth certificate coffee mug or for more topical Obama merch, Charlotte, N.C., is a sea of Democratic gear. Here a look at the clever, the surprising, and the downright odd items up for sale.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week