For Cult of Obama members, there is no better place to load up on Yes We Can swag than at the Democratic National Convention. Whether you're in the market for an official Made In America birth certificate coffee mug or for more topical Obama merch, Charlotte, N.C., is a sea of Democratic gear. Here a look at the clever, the surprising, and the downright odd items up for sale.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week