he Super Bowl champion New York Giants will inaugurate the 2012 NFL season Wednesday night when they host their bitter rivals, the Dallas Cowboys, at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. Despite having won two Super Bowls in the last five years, the Giants are largely flying under the radar heading into this season — at least in part because of the media's obsessive focus on the popular and polarizing Tim Tebow, who joined the New York Jets in the offseason. The Giants and Cowboys play at 8:30 p.m. ET Wednesday night. The game will be broadcast on NBC.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
Subscribe to the Week