ome parents will never accept that their kids are gay. Even when they're dead. New York City businessman Frank Mandelbaum set aside a trust fund for his son's child on one condition: That his son, Robert, be "married to the child's mother within six months of the child's birth." The problem? The 47-year-old Robert is already happily married to a spouse who happens to be a man. (Their child was born of a surrogate.) Robert is challenging his father's will as discriminatory.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 7 gender options
Subscribe to the Week