uarterback Tony Romo led his Dallas Cowboys to a revenge-is-sweet 24-17 victory over the defending NFL champion New York Giants Wednesday night, kicking off the pro football season with a rousing game on the Giants' home turf. The Cowboys managed to sack Giants quarterback Eli Manning (pictured) three times, keeping him off-balance and unable to connect with his receivers. Going into the game, the Cowboys had lost five of their last six games against the Giants.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The last racial taboo
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
Subscribe to the Week