uarterback Tony Romo led his Dallas Cowboys to a revenge-is-sweet 24-17 victory over the defending NFL champion New York Giants Wednesday night, kicking off the pro football season with a rousing game on the Giants' home turf. The Cowboys managed to sack Giants quarterback Eli Manning (pictured) three times, keeping him off-balance and unable to connect with his receivers. Going into the game, the Cowboys had lost five of their last six games against the Giants.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week