t least six suspected Palestinian militants were killed in two separate strikes in Gaza, Israeli and Palestinian officials said on Thursday. At least three were killed by Israeli fire in northern Gaza, with Israeli leaders saying the strike targeted militants who were planting a bomb along the Gaza border. Another Israeli airstrike killed three more Palestinians as they were allegedly trying to launch a rocket into southern Israel.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Marco Rubio wants his conservative cred back
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
Subscribe to the Week