t least six suspected Palestinian militants were killed in two separate strikes in Gaza, Israeli and Palestinian officials said on Thursday. At least three were killed by Israeli fire in northern Gaza, with Israeli leaders saying the strike targeted militants who were planting a bomb along the Gaza border. Another Israeli airstrike killed three more Palestinians as they were allegedly trying to launch a rocket into southern Israel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
Subscribe to the Week