How Apple really invented the iPhone
Newly revealed documents offer tremendous insight into the remarkable story of a device that, under the normal rules of business, shouldn't have been invented
The new iPhone will likely look similar to its predecessors, but reported enhancements in speed and battery life may be reason enough to upgrade.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week