How Apple really invented the iPhone
Newly revealed documents offer tremendous insight into the remarkable story of a device that, under the normal rules of business, shouldn't have been invented
The new iPhone will likely look similar to its predecessors, but reported enhancements in speed and battery life may be reason enough to upgrade.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Four annoying sounds you need to stop making
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
Subscribe to the Week