ndy Murray on Monday defeated defending champion Novak Djokovic, 7-6, 7-5, 2-6, 3-6, 6-2, to win the U.S. Open, becoming the first Briton to win a Grand Slam since 1936. It took the Scotsman five hours to dispatch Serbia's Djokovic, who came from two sets down to force a fifth set.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week