What it felt like to be in the World Trade Center on 9/11
A frightening first-person account from a survivor who was on the 77th floor when the planes hit
The south tower of the World Trade Center explodes as the hijacked United Airlines Flight 175 from Boston crashes into the building September 11, 2001 in New York City.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
Subscribe to the Week