.S. stocks rebounded Tuesday as investors awaited key financial decisions from Europe and the Federal Reserve, which are expected later this week. The S&P 500 rose 0.3 percent, and the Dow Jones industrial average rose 0.5 percent, to 13,323, putting it at its highest level since December 2007.
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- Homeland recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 7 strange things found in people's stomachs [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Your financial to-do list for December
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week