U.S. stocks rebounded Tuesday as investors awaited key financial decisions from Europe and the Federal Reserve, which are expected later this week. The S&P 500 rose 0.3 percent, and the Dow Jones industrial average rose 0.5 percent, to 13,323, putting it at its highest level since December 2007.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week