.S. stocks rebounded Tuesday as investors awaited key financial decisions from Europe and the Federal Reserve, which are expected later this week. The S&P 500 rose 0.3 percent, and the Dow Jones industrial average rose 0.5 percent, to 13,323, putting it at its highest level since December 2007.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week