The breathlessly awaited iPhone 5 will debut on Wednesday, in a San Francisco presentation led by Apple Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook. Experts predict the device will have a new hardware design, including a larger screen and a thinner body, in addition to new mapping software. Industry analysts predict Apple could sell up to 10 million iPhone 5s by the end of September alone. The iPhone accounts for 70 percent of the company's profits. [Read about more rumored iPhone 5 features here.]
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Singapore's ruling party runs into trouble
Subscribe to the Week