he breathlessly awaited iPhone 5 will debut on Wednesday, in a San Francisco presentation led by Apple Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook. Experts predict the device will have a new hardware design, including a larger screen and a thinner body, in addition to new mapping software. Industry analysts predict Apple could sell up to 10 million iPhone 5s by the end of September alone. The iPhone accounts for 70 percent of the company's profits. [Read about more rumored iPhone 5 features here.]
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week