Conservative shock jock Glenn Beck is coming back to television. The former Fox News host is expected to announce Wednesday that he signed a deal with Dish Network to bring his internet television program back to cable and satellite networks. The 300,000 existing subscribers to Beck's internet television network, TheBlaze TV, will still have access to the program even if they don't subscribe to Dish.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week