Conservative shock jock Glenn Beck is coming back to television. The former Fox News host is expected to announce Wednesday that he signed a deal with Dish Network to bring his internet television program back to cable and satellite networks. The 300,000 existing subscribers to Beck's internet television network, TheBlaze TV, will still have access to the program even if they don't subscribe to Dish.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week