Conservative shock jock Glenn Beck is coming back to television. The former Fox News host is expected to announce Wednesday that he signed a deal with Dish Network to bring his internet television program back to cable and satellite networks. The 300,000 existing subscribers to Beck's internet television network, TheBlaze TV, will still have access to the program even if they don't subscribe to Dish.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week