im Cook and Co. finally pulled the curtains off the newest member of the Apple family on Wednesday, revealing the long-awaited iPhone 5. As expected, the handset has a bigger screen than older models (from 3.5 inches to 4), a faster A6 chip, and boasts a lightning quick 4G LTE network through Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. The iPhone 5 is also smaller and thinner than the iPhone 4S, with a body made entirely of glass and aluminum. It starts at $199 for the 16GB version. Pre-orders begin Sept. 14 and the device ships Sept. 21.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- The executioners' lament
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 5 reasons child pageants are bad for kids
Subscribe to the Week