Riots over a controversial anti-Muslim film went into a third day near the U.S. Embassy in Cairo on Thursday. Demonstrators were seen throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails while police tried to break up the groups by firing tear tear gas. At least 13 protesters and six police officers were wounded, according to Egyptian government officials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week