Riots over a controversial anti-Muslim film went into a third day near the U.S. Embassy in Cairo on Thursday. Demonstrators were seen throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails while police tried to break up the groups by firing tear tear gas. At least 13 protesters and six police officers were wounded, according to Egyptian government officials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Halbig and the conservative war on ObamaCare will fail
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week