iots over a controversial anti-Muslim film went into a third day near the U.S. Embassy in Cairo on Thursday. Demonstrators were seen throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails while police tried to break up the groups by firing tear tear gas. At least 13 protesters and six police officers were wounded, according to Egyptian government officials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
Subscribe to the Week