iots over a controversial anti-Muslim film went into a third day near the U.S. Embassy in Cairo on Thursday. Demonstrators were seen throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails while police tried to break up the groups by firing tear tear gas. At least 13 protesters and six police officers were wounded, according to Egyptian government officials.
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Is it possible to live forever?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
Subscribe to the Week