How Barack Obama made his fortune
By 2010, the president's net worth was estimated to be between $2.8 million and $11.8 million. A chronological guide to how he built up his bank account
Barack Obama, shown lecturing at the University of Chicago Law school after graduating from Harvard Law School.
AP Photo/Obama for America
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
Subscribe to the Week