How Barack Obama made his fortune
By 2010, the president's net worth was estimated to be between $2.8 million and $11.8 million. A chronological guide to how he built up his bank account
Barack Obama, shown lecturing at the University of Chicago Law school after graduating from Harvard Law School.
AP Photo/Obama for America
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week