How Barack Obama made his fortune
By 2010, the president's net worth was estimated to be between $2.8 million and $11.8 million. A chronological guide to how he built up his bank account
Barack Obama, shown lecturing at the University of Chicago Law school after graduating from Harvard Law School.
AP Photo/Obama for America
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The odds are 11 million to 1 that you'll die in a plane crash
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
Subscribe to the Week