There may be no stopping the marketing momentum of Fifty Shades of Grey. If the booming sales of sexual accessories are any indication, the S&M trilogy has unleashed our inner erotic shopper and retailers are working as fast as they can to provide (sometimes dubious) spin-off merchandise. The latest? A one-off magazine filled with Cosmo-esque sex quizzes and beauty tips. Not kinky enough? Here are 9 more options.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- Why I give money to homeless people
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week