here may be no stopping the marketing momentum of Fifty Shades of Grey. If the booming sales of sexual accessories are any indication, the S&M trilogy has unleashed our inner erotic shopper and retailers are working as fast as they can to provide (sometimes dubious) spin-off merchandise. The latest? A one-off magazine filled with Cosmo-esque sex quizzes and beauty tips. Not kinky enough? Here are 9 more options.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 gender options
Subscribe to the Week