There may be no stopping the marketing momentum of Fifty Shades of Grey. If the booming sales of sexual accessories are any indication, the S&M trilogy has unleashed our inner erotic shopper and retailers are working as fast as they can to provide (sometimes dubious) spin-off merchandise. The latest? A one-off magazine filled with Cosmo-esque sex quizzes and beauty tips. Not kinky enough? Here are 9 more options.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week