here may be no stopping the marketing momentum of Fifty Shades of Grey. If the booming sales of sexual accessories are any indication, the S&M trilogy has unleashed our inner erotic shopper and retailers are working as fast as they can to provide (sometimes dubious) spin-off merchandise. The latest? A one-off magazine filled with Cosmo-esque sex quizzes and beauty tips. Not kinky enough? Here are 9 more options.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- When will the Big One strike California?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week