ood news for President Obama: The incumbent has clear leads over Mitt Romney in the critical swing states of Florida, Virginia, and Ohio. According to polling by NBC, The Wall Street Journal, and Marist, Obama leads Romney by five points in Florida (the nation's biggest swing state, with 29 electoral votes). In Virginia, Obama also leads by five. And in Ohio, Obama leads Romney by an even bigger margin, 50 percent to 43 percent. In all three states, Obama's edge was outside the poll's margin of error.
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- 10 things you need to know today: December 4, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why so many Americans are missing out on the stock market boom
- Who will get screwed in Detroit's bankruptcy?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Do Republicans need a Plan B on ObamaCare?
Subscribe to the Week