ood news for President Obama: The incumbent has clear leads over Mitt Romney in the critical swing states of Florida, Virginia, and Ohio. According to polling by NBC, The Wall Street Journal, and Marist, Obama leads Romney by five points in Florida (the nation's biggest swing state, with 29 electoral votes). In Virginia, Obama also leads by five. And in Ohio, Obama leads Romney by an even bigger margin, 50 percent to 43 percent. In all three states, Obama's edge was outside the poll's margin of error.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week