President Obama on Friday attended a ceremony at Joint Base Andrews to commemorate the return of the bodies of four Americans killed in the recent violence in Libya, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens. "Their sacrifice will never be forgotten," Obama said. "We will bring to justice those who took them from us." The three other victims were: Sean Smith, a State Department employee; Tyrone Woods, a former Navy SEAL assigned to provide security to State Department personnel; and Glen Doherty, another former SEAL.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week