President Obama on Friday attended a ceremony at Joint Base Andrews to commemorate the return of the bodies of four Americans killed in the recent violence in Libya, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens. "Their sacrifice will never be forgotten," Obama said. "We will bring to justice those who took them from us." The three other victims were: Sean Smith, a State Department employee; Tyrone Woods, a former Navy SEAL assigned to provide security to State Department personnel; and Glen Doherty, another former SEAL.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week