resident Obama on Friday attended a ceremony at Joint Base Andrews to commemorate the return of the bodies of four Americans killed in the recent violence in Libya, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens. "Their sacrifice will never be forgotten," Obama said. "We will bring to justice those who took them from us." The three other victims were: Sean Smith, a State Department employee; Tyrone Woods, a former Navy SEAL assigned to provide security to State Department personnel; and Glen Doherty, another former SEAL.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Lessons from Lincoln: 5 leadership tips history and science agree on
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week