itt Romney on Friday said he considered those making between $200,000 and $250,000 as falling in the middle-income category, an arguably embarrassing gaffe for the multimillionaire candidate, who has been criticized for failing to connect with ordinary voters. (The median household income in the U.S. is $50,000.) Romney's cutoff is significant because President Obama has proposed allowing Bush-era tax cuts expire for those making $250,000 or more.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The executioners' lament
Subscribe to the Week