The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has begun legal proceedings against the French magazine Closer for publishing photos of her sunbathing topless. Middleton and Prince Williams, the Duke of Cambridge, have expressed "anger and disbelief" at the publication of the photos, and they will reportedly sue Closer and its publisher for an invasion of Middleton's privacy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week