he Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has begun legal proceedings against the French magazine Closer for publishing photos of her sunbathing topless. Middleton and Prince Williams, the Duke of Cambridge, have expressed "anger and disbelief" at the publication of the photos, and they will reportedly sue Closer and its publisher for an invasion of Middleton's privacy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Story of Film: An Odyssey
- What The Americans gets wrong about Russian spies
Subscribe to the Week