The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has begun legal proceedings against the French magazine Closer for publishing photos of her sunbathing topless. Middleton and Prince Williams, the Duke of Cambridge, have expressed "anger and disbelief" at the publication of the photos, and they will reportedly sue Closer and its publisher for an invasion of Middleton's privacy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Behind the newest attempt to get the Supreme Court to strike down affirmative action
- How legalizing pot could save America's economy
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week