he Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has begun legal proceedings against the French magazine Closer for publishing photos of her sunbathing topless. Middleton and Prince Williams, the Duke of Cambridge, have expressed "anger and disbelief" at the publication of the photos, and they will reportedly sue Closer and its publisher for an invasion of Middleton's privacy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week