srael Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu argued again on Sunday that a policy of containment for Iran won't work because the country is guided by a "leadership of fanaticism." On NBC's Meet the Press, Netanyahu disagreed with those who say going to war with Iran would be worse than a nuclear Iran. "Iran is guided by a leadership with an unbelievable fanaticism," he said. "You want these fanatics to have nuclear weapons?" The Obama administration wants to give diplomacy and sanctions more time to force Iran to abandon its suspected nuclear work.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- How America's internet can become the fastest on Earth
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
Subscribe to the Week