ibyan President Mohammed Magarief said about 50 people have been arrested in connection with last week's deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. He added that some of the suspects were linked to al Qaeda and are from countries outside of Libya, including Mali and Algeria. "It was definitely planned by foreigners, by people who entered the country a few months ago, and they were planning criminal acts since their arrival," Magarief said Sunday on CBS' Face the Nation.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week